RETURN & EXCHANGES
What is the Longchamp return policy?
All personalized items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. As a result, you have no option to claim any right of withdrawal. We therefore recommend that you give the time and attention required for designing your item.
- Full price merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of purchase date for in store sales and 14 days from delivery date for online orders. Refunds will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment.
- Merchandise being returned must be new, unused and in perfect condition.
- If you have passed the return deadline we must issue a merchandise return card or an exchange as long as the item being returned is within our current collection online. If you wish to exchange, you may do so at any Longchamp boutique, but note that they cannot offer refunds on online purchases. Please visit our store locator to find a boutique near you.
- Merchandise purchased at Macy’s Herald Square can only be returned for a refund at their location and no other Longchamp boutique.
- Longchamp retailers and department stores will not accept any returns or exchanges from Longchamp.com and our Longchamp boutiques.
- SALE and past collection items are not eligible for refund or exchange. Price adjustments on previous purchases are not permitted.
- Merchandise purchased at our outlet boutiques are FINAL SALE.
- When processing returns your credit card will be refunded for the price of the item and any applicable taxes, once the item has been received. Shipping charges are not refundable unless we have made a shipping error. A confirmation email will be sent for online returns once processed. The refund will be credited back to the original method of payment. Please allow approximately 7-10 business days in order to see the credit back on your card.
- In the event that you have received a damaged item or we have processed your order incorrectly, please note that you must notify customer service within 7 business days of delivery date. We will provide a UPS return label to expedite your return.
- Once the 7-day period has elapsed, the item will be deemed to be free of any visible defects.
Where do I send my online return?
You may send your online return to the address below in bold. To ship your return, please use one of the two methods:
Method 1- Request a UPS label:
We are pleased to offer a more convenient way to return merchandise with a pre-paid, pre-addressed return label which will be emailed to you upon request.
Please follow these steps:
1. Email email@example.com or call Customer Service at (888) 828-8081 to request a label via email.
2. Package the item(s) securely and use, if possible to original parcel.
3. Print and place your label covering the old one or by using a new box.
4. Complete your return and exchange document and include it with your return item.
5. Drop your package at any UPS drop off location. To track your return package please keep the return label tracking # and visit www.ups.com.
* The cost of return shipping is $5.95, which will be deducted from your refund.
Method 2: Use your own shipping method*:
Please follow these steps:
1. Complete your return and exchange document and include it with your return item.
2. Package the item(s) securely and use, if possible the original parcel.
3. Address the returned package as indicated below:
4 Applegate Drive Suite B.
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
4. Ship your return package using a traceable and insured shipping provider.
* Longchamp is not responsible for customer returns that are not received.