All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops. To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to bright light;
• for dark-colored items, avoid prolonged contact with light-colored fabrics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-colored items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colors may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scratch or rub the product against abrasive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your bag in a case , away from light, humidity and heat.
To remove soiling, wipe leather areas with a clean cloth. To maintain your product, apply with a soft brush Longchamp colorless cream regularly to leather areas.
For Le Pliage Nylon & Neo:
To remove dirt, clean the whole lining using a cloth or a soft brush, with water and neutral soap (avoid water spilling over leather parts when cleaning). After cleaning, hang the handbag so the water does not run onto the leather. We do not recommend placing the handbag into the washer as doing so will cause irreversible damage to the look and feel of the leather.